Associate Photo Producer
Department: Creative Location: AG HQ: San Francisco, CA.
As the Associate Photo Producer you will support key creative projects that drive the American Giant brand story. The Producer is responsible for all aspects of the creative teams’ ongoing projects. In addition to the highly creative nature of this position, duties include project planning, workflow management, vendor negotiation, budget management, quality control, and logistical coordination. This position reports to the Visual Director. We are looking for an individual that is a team player and is anxious to dive into all areas of the creative department’s effort on an as needed basis.
Essential Job Functions
- Produce and support creative projects as determined by the Visual Director.
- Help manage the production budget as set by the Visual Director.
- Support the successful creation and delivery of creative assets for American Giant from briefing phase to hand-off.
- Set up schedules, traffic assets, and communicate status with executive, creative, product, and marketing teams.
- Drive project milestones and ensure the on-time delivery of quality assets.
- Manage photo sample process.
- Help in the execution of photo-shoots – coordinate talent, production details, and call times.
- Ensure all produced creative adheres to the American Giant brand ethos and attributes.
- Manage Go-to-market deliverables, cross-functional communication, project management calendar.
- Ideate, develop, and execute on independent creative projects that support the American Giant brand and marketing initiatives – including video, design, photography, and social.
- Keen awareness of brand identity and standards.
- Ability to work within an established design framework.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines while paying impeccable attention to detail.
- Works well independently and in a team environment; self-starter.
- Project Management Skills
- Adobe CS.
- MS Office (Excel & Word).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Extensive use of computer (Word, Excel, Power Point, Illustrator CS and Photoshop a must).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Competent presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail.
- Drive, and ability to thrive in a fast-changing, demanding start-up environment where results will directly impact the success or failure of the business.