Customer Service Representative
Department: Service Location: AG HQ: San Francisco, CA.
We’re committed to providing exceptional customer service. Our customers are the lifeblood of our business, and are treated as such. This position is responsible for all facets of direct consumer communication, sales operations support and order management functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide personal, dynamic service via inbound customer phone calls/emails
- Solve customer issues efficiently and professionally
- Analyze customer feedback for actionable improvements that could be made by the company at large to improve customer experience
- Scan shipping system for possible delays/complications
- Communicate system and product updates to customers
- Promptly process phone orders, order changes, exchanges and return authorizations from individual consumers, customers and sales reps
- Provide ongoing feedback and flow of information between product managers, marketing & customer service departments
- Provide assistance on ad hoc projects, such as internal communications, as requested.
- Coordinate sample, employee and promotional orders
- Daily audit of open orders and quick resolution of discrepancies
- Resolve a diverse range of issues including general questions and problems involving pricing, product usage and care, product availability, inventory, transportation and product delivery
- Organize and manage files, reference materials and business information
- Weekend coverage of e-mails cases and phone voicemails as required
- Monitor and dispute chargebacks as appropriate
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) or equivalent from four-year college or university
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Excel and accounting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive, energetic disposition
- Detail orientation with outstanding follow-through
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, and work independently of supervision
- Fast-acting and capable at adapting quickly to change
- Able to solve customer problems, make decisions and take calculated risks in order to meet partner expectations in a manner consistent with company goals and policies.
- Must be comfortable working on computer and telephone for extended periods of time
- Must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 lbs