Department: Sales and Marketing
Location: AG HQ; San Francisco,CA
We are looking for an analytical, motivated and detail-oriented self-starter to become our Site Merchandiser. We are a rapidly growing, e-commerce apparel company for which the web platform is critical as the primary sales channel as well as the primary communicator of the brand.
Essential Job Functions
- Own website product performance through strategy and relentless optimization
- Responsible for delivery and accuracy of website, including product merchandising, images and copy, inventory, and product presentation.
- Manage category- and style-level reporting, including analyzing launch and seasonal performance; color, assortment and SKU productivity, in addition to ad hoc reporting.
- Use site data to inform Design about product performance, key opportunities and trends, and track product performance to KPIs.
- Partner with the Go-to-Market team to create a compelling customer experience on the website and actively identify opportunities for brand and product storytelling.
- Support overall conversion and revenue targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS required
- Intermediate or better user of Excel
- 2+ Years experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture)
- 2+ Years experience with ecommerce merchandising and marketing
- 1+ Years experience using web platform (Magento, Hybris, ATG, Demandware, etc.)
- Experience with HTML and CSS highly desirable