To help reduce the spread of COVID-19
Face Masks: 5 Pack
Is this a gift?
Not sure? All good.Returns are free.
This 5-pack of non-medical grade masks is made with 100% cotton and also contain silver and copper which help kill or stop the growth of viruses and germs. Sewn at our North Carolina factory, which has been retooled to produce masks instead of sweatshirts. Wearing this mask is one way to combat the virus. Hand washing, social distancing, and other CDC recommendations should also be followed.
Due to high order volumes, please allow for 2-3 days for shipment.
For bulk orders (500 masks or more), please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• One size fits most
• Not sized for children
• Fabric touching skin: 100% cotton
• Face covering contains silver and copper
• If skin irritation occurs, stop using immediately. If it persists, contact your primary care provider.
• Be mindful when wearing this product if you have lung disease, like emphysema, or chronic heart disease. Stop using this product if you notice difficulty breathing while wearing it.
• These masks do not replace the N95 masks used in healthcare settings and should not be used when caring for someone with COVID-19
• Made in Middlesex, North Carolina
• Machine wash warm up to 15 times before discarding
• Tumble dry high
• Do not use bleach, chemicals, or disinfectants to wash
• Do not dry with dryer sheets