Job Listing - Assistant Store Brand Leader
Job Title: Assistant Store Brand Leader
Location: San Francisco, CA
The role of Assistant Store Leader at American Giant is to support the overall operations of the business through selling, communication, and team development. They lead by example and foster an engaging store experience, utilizing product knowledge and maintaining store presentation. The Assistant Store Brand Manager is passionate about people development and can identify and recruit talent. The role is a full time key holding position.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- 2+ years experience in retail management.
- Understands and identifies with the core values of the company.
- Works independently and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Builds connections naturally and is confident leading a team by representing the brand.
- Leads by example through initiating conversation and interactions with customers in an authentic and personal way.
- Encourages the team to build lasting relationships through personalized service and follow up.
- Leads team to utilize clientele program to consistently communicate with loyal customers through thank you notes, new product offering, store events, and continued outreach.
- Drives store sales by utilizing store reports and communicating results to Store Brand Associates.
- Assists in completion of daily projects while keeping the priority focus on the customer experience.
- Demonstrates awareness and holds the team accountable to Loss Prevention, Inventory Control, safety standards and all other company Policies and Procedures.
Please provide a resume and a cover letter expressing why you are interested in working for American Giant by emailing us directly at email@example.com.