Job Listing - Associate Creative Project Manager
Job Title: Associate Creative Project Manager
Reports to: VP of Product + Creative
American Giant is seeking a Creative Project Manager to join our internal creative and marketing teams to manage and bring ideas to life across our digital platforms, retail stores and more. In this role, you will take charge managing deadlines, keeping the team on track, and prioritizing projects while fielding all incoming requests.
You thrive in organization and structure and love checking things off your meticulously maintained to-do list. You have a mind for breaking down processes and have an iterative approach to improvement. You understand the work creative teams do and the way creative team members work. You are an excellent communicator and skilled at prioritization and time management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day execution of creative tasks, product launches, campaigns, and initiatives from kickoff to completion
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, on brief and on budget
- Create and manage multiple project schedules and timelines, ensuring deadlines are tracking, adjusting as necessary, and raising flags at risk points
- Lead status meetings with creative team to communicate updates, pinpoint roadblocks, and review progress against deadlines
- Identify project issues or setbacks, communicating to stakeholders and managing resolution of roadblocks
- Develop and maintain solid relationships, coordinating and liaising across several stakeholders to understand requested needs, tracking and delivering against them.
- Support team leaders by maintaining awareness and tracking of bandwidth for each team members
- Gate-keep and assess inbound projects
- Manage and continually improve the process for work flows, reviews and approvals
- Schedule all meetings and reviews, take detailed notes and distribute clear recaps
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a project manager, producer, studio manager in an agency or creative studio
- Familiarity with editorial and product photography production workflows from concepting to retouching
- Experience working in a fast-paced, digital-first environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong note-taking abilities
- Highly adept at problem solving
- Professional in demeanor and able to interface well internally and externally with clients
- Strong cross-functional collaborator and relationship builder
- Naturally detail-oriented and well organized
- Experience with Asana, Google suite, and Figma
Please provide a resume and a cover letter expressing why you are interested in working for American Giant by emailing us directly at email@example.com.