Job Listing - Associate Manager, Retention Marketing
Job Title: Associate Manager, Retention Marketing
Reports to: Sr. Director of Marketing, Customer Acquisition & Retention
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a collaborative, motivated and detail-oriented self-starter to join the Digital Marketing team at American Giant. Reporting to our Senior Director of Customer Acquisition and Retention, this role will oversee our Customer Retention efforts at American Giant. Potential candidates have ‘cut their teeth’ in email marketing, but now are looking to own customer retention in a broader role. This is a high visibility position in American Giant and will be a key member of the team to drive improved customer repurchase rates and LTV. Eventually this person will oversee a marketing coordinator and potentially other roles as we expand.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and own retention metrics and /KPI’s -in partnership with our data.
- Own and oversee our day-to-day email and SMS marketing strategies. Can step into being ‘hands-on’ in Klaviyo to help with email and SMS.
- Active participation in our GTM process.
- Assist with activations of new customers post-first touch. This could take the form of signup strategies, customer streams, welcome offers, and landing pages.
- Oversee our print tactics.
- Work cross functionally to drive other potential retention projects at American Giant. This may include: segmentation, in-box experience, high value customer strategies, loyalty programs, subscriptions, etc.
- Drafting briefs for email, ads, images and other creative requests
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or university
- Experience level: 3+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in email.
- Driven to constantly ask ‘how do I get more customers to purchase again?’
- High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve customer problems, make decisions and take calculated risks in order to meet partner expectations in a manner consistent with company goals and policies.
- Positive, energetic disposition and detail orientation with outstanding follow-through
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, and work independently of supervision
- Fast-acting and capable at adapting quickly to change
To submit your resume, please email email@example.com.