Job Listing - Associate Product Manager, E-Commerce
Location: San Francisco, CA
All applicants must be based in the San Francisco / Bay Area
We are looking for an analytical, motivated and detail-oriented self-starter to join American Giant E-Commerce team as a Associate Product Manager. In this role you will report to our Head of Site Merchandising and Product Management, playing a key role in enabling new integrations, maintaining our data flows and managing our Shopify Plus and vendor relationships. You will work cross-functionally across marketing, merchandising and finance to ensure that our data and systems are running smoothly and error free. We are a rapidly growing, e-commerce apparel company for which the web platform is critical as the primary sales channel as well as the primary communicator of the brand.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Owning order and return processes, ensuring validity and accuracy of transactions across platforms
- Monitoring and maintaining timely operation of all system jobs related to item, inventory, and order/return management between our e-commerce platform and systems. Own and manage our relationship with Celigo for all critical data flows.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining policy and procedures with respect to the systems Shopify Plus, Shopify POS, Celigo integrator.io iPaaS and NetSuite
- Troubleshooting the website and other data related issues. Providing internal support and troubleshooting for business users of e-commerce platform on order/return management and reporting
- Overseeing inventory and order/return management processes including errored orders, returns, back orders, etc.
- Provide support in tagging any site changes in Google Analytics/Tag Manager
- Provide support for, implement and QA features, bugs, and issues from cross departmental teams such as Finance and Operations
- Managing projects and coordinating to ensure we are in compliance for things such as CCPA, ADA, etc.
- Responsible for front and back-end site operational functions including site performance (load time, job errors, refers, etc.)
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or university
- Experience in E-commerce, Celigo, Netsuite, and Shopify Plus is preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other web analytics tools
- High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve customer problems, make decisions and take calculated risks in order to meet partner expectations in a manner consistent with company goals and policies
- Positive, energetic disposition and detail orientation with outstanding follow-through
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, and work independently of supervision
- Fast-acting and capable at adapting quickly to change
ABOUT AMERICAN GIANT
American Giant is an apparel company founded on an audacious idea: that innovation and enterprise belong to all of us. Not just Silicon Valley. We’re investing in technology and engineering to produce the best of American Made classics--and reignite manufacturing towns with new jobs along the way. The apparel industry faces overwhelming competition from abroad. Some cheaper and faster. Some state of the art. If manufacturing is going to survive here, we have to be smarter. Work harder. Create a better product. We’ve assembled a supply chain of people and materials built to do just that.
A few articles for context:
To apply, please submit your resume by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.