Job Listing - Marketing Associate, Partner and Influencer Marketing
Job Title: Marketing Associate, Partner and Influencer Marketing
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a collaborative, motivated and detail-oriented self-starter to join American Giant as a Marketing Associate. Reporting to our Sr. Director of Acquisition and Retention you will be responsible for managing and growing all of our partner marketing channels - creating and nurturing relationships with affiliates, influencers, publishers and podcast hosts/networks.
This is a key member of our revenues team in which you will own the budget, strategy and day-to-day execution of this marketing channel-driving profitable acquisition growth at American Giant. You will work closely with marketing, creative and merchandising to help us develop programs for our partners to develop content feature our products-aligned with our go-to-market calendar. Additionally you will be developing a ‘rolodex’ of partners, publishers and influencers so that you can develop recurring partnerships. You will track and analyze results to ensure we are getting the best ROI for our marketing spend across partners and channels.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage existing relationships with affiliate platform/tools, influencers and publishers.
- Actively recruit, onboard and track new, high quality affiliate partners
- Partner with an outside agency to manage our podcast advertising-ensuring we achieve overall channel success.
- Run day-to-day execution of marketing programs including list building, sending product, building landing pages and providing codes to partners.
- Lead the seasonal open to buy process across the company, working with merchant and go-to-market to strategize seasonal product requirements. Partner with CFO, operations and replenishment to ensure viability of sourcing and accuracy.
- Collaborate across teams to align strategies with our GTM calendar.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Hands-on experience working with affiliate and influencer oversight a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or university
- High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve customer problems, make decisions and take calculated risks in order to meet partner expectations in a manner consistent with company goals and policies.
- Positive, energetic disposition and detail orientation with outstanding follow-through
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, and work independently of supervision
- Fast-acting and capable at adapting quickly to change
ABOUT AMERICAN GIANT
American Giant is an apparel company founded on an audacious idea: that innovation and enterprise belong to all of us. Not just Silicon Valley. We’re investing in technology and engineering to produce the best of American Made classics--and reignite manufacturing towns with new jobs along the way. The apparel industry faces overwhelming competition from abroad. Some cheaper and faster. Some state of the art. If manufacturing is going to survive here, we have to be smarter. Work harder. Create a better product. We’ve assembled a supply chain of people and materials built to do just that.
A few articles for context:
To submit your information, please click on the name under the department you're interested in. If no email form comes up, your pop-up block may be enabled, in which case you can disable it, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.