Job Listing - Store Brand Leader
Job Title: Store Brand Leader
Location: San Jose, CA and Chicago, IL
The Store Brand Leader fosters an authentic and inspiring work environment for both customer and team members. This role motivates the store team to create an engaging shopping experience by providing product knowledge and a compelling store presentation. The Store Brand Leader leads by example and has an innate entrepreneurial spirit, as well as understands the needs of a rapidly growing business, you may need to get scrappy!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- 5+ years of experience in a retail management role.
- Understands and identifies with the core values of the company.
- Has a natural entrepreneurial mindset and enjoys leading a team.
- Driven by positive sales results.
- Leads by example, builds connections naturally and embodies the brand.
- Experienced at setting individual goals and holding people accountable.
- Proven track record of achieving daily, weekly, and yearly sales goals.
- Ability to make merchandising decisions through sales data, customer response, and the physical layout of the store.
- Actively recruits and hires top selling talent.
- Ensures the team is initiating conversation and interacting with customers in an authentic way.
- Encourages the team to utilize clientele program to consistently communicate with loyal customers through: thank you notes, new product offering, store events, and continued outreach.
- Leads by example by continuing to develop new customer relationships.
- Oversees all operational aspects of the store including sales reporting, presentation, facilities, inventory and loss prevention.
- Holds team accountable to drive store sales by utilizing sales reports.
- Ensures team completes daily projects while prioritizing the customer.
- Ensures scheduling needs are met to reflect what's best for the business and at the same time also ensures the team has a work life balance.
- Builds relationships with neighborhood businesses for a strong community presence.
- Identifies new customers that believe in the American Giant ideology.
- Organizes, plans and hosts store events.
Please provide a resume and a cover letter expressing why you are interested in working for American Giant by emailing us directly at email@example.com.