Job Listing - Site Merchandise Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA
All applicants must be based in San Francisco/Bay Area.
We are looking for a collaborative, motivated and detail-oriented self-starter to become American Giant’s Site Merchandise Coordinator. This role supports the E-Commerce team and will be responsible for online product attribution, inventory, merchandising, creative assets set up and execution. The coordinator will ensure products are merchandised timely and correctly in Shopify Plus, available in the workflow, and ready for downstream teams to go-to-market.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Own the product SKU set up and data entry, inventory maintenance and creative asset management
- Merchandise collection pages using relevant data on customer behavior, inventory and conversion to optimize performance
- Regularly update site content on homepage and collection pages
- Assist in execution of go-to-market activations by managing creation and editing our homepage and landing pages, product pages, and brand marketing pages
- Assist with basic tasks around SEO such as copy, page redirects and site navigation
- Proactively seek market knowledge to understand the competitive landscape
- Responsible for periodic order accuracy audit and inventory maintenance
- Facilitate creation of discount codes and promotions for customer and marketing use
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in E-commerce, Shopify Plus and Asana is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or university
- High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve customer problems, make decisions and take calculated risks in order to meet partner expectations in a manner consistent with company goals and policies.
- Positive, energetic disposition and detail orientation with outstanding follow-through
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, and work independently of supervision
- Fast-acting and capable at adapting quickly to change
To submit your information, please click on the name under the department you're interested in. If no email form comes up, your pop-up block may be enabled, in which case you can disable it, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.