Select your size and color above. If it's out of stock, we'll email you if the item becomes available.
This 5-pack of non-medical grade masks is made with 100% cotton and also contain silver and copper. Sewn at our North Carolina factory, which has been retooled to produce masks instead of sweatshirts. Wearing this mask is one way to combat the virus. Hand washing, social distancing, and other CDC recommendations should also be followed.
Due to high order volumes, please allow for 2-3 days for shipment.
• One size fits most
• Not sized for children
• Fabric touching skin: 100% cotton
• Face covering contains silver and copper
• If skin irritation occurs, stop using immediately. If it persists, contact your primary care provider.
• Be mindful when wearing this product if you have lung disease, like emphysema, or chronic heart disease. Stop using this product if you notice difficulty breathing while wearing it.
• These masks do not replace the N95 masks used in healthcare settings and should not be used when caring for someone with COVID-19
• Made in Middlesex, North Carolina
• Machine wash up to 15 times before discarding
• Do not use bleach, chemicals, or disinfectants to wash
• Do not dry with dryer sheets
• These masks are not pre-shrunk and will shrink after washing and drying. If you wish to minimize shrinkage, wash cold and lay flat to dry.
You May Also Like
An automatic popup has been triggered.
Shop online now, pay over time. Zero interest.
We split the purchase amount into 4 payments, spread
over 6 weeks.