Job Listing - Sr Planner
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a collaborative, motivated and detail-oriented self-starter to become American Giant’s Merchandising Planner. This is a key cross-functional member of our Product team that owns the overall planning process and buying decisions to meet our revenue targets. You will work closely with merchandising, revenue channels and production to help us decide which products to carry and how to properly allocate inventory investment. You will analyze sales, inventory and other data to help guide our product decision making and ensure we have the right products for our customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Own and run the seasonal open to buy process across the company, working with merchant and go-to-market to strategize seasonal product requirements. Partner with CFO and operations to ensure viability of sourcing and accuracy.
- Lead product performance reporting and analysis to highlight revenue opportunities and liabilities. Leading forecasting on risk and opportunities across programs and products.
- Assist on the buy process with primary responsibility for issuing all finished goods PO’s in a timely and accurate manner.
- Drive inventory efficiency by improving our forecast and allocation process. Assist with audits to ensure accuracy in reporting.
- Collaborate with the merchandising team to develop inventory liquidation strategies.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in apparel desired-especially in a basics/replenishment business.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or university
- High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Excel expert, previous experience with looker a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve customer problems, make decisions and take calculated risks in order to meet partner expectations in a manner consistent with company goals and policies.
- Positive, energetic disposition and detail orientation with outstanding follow-through
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, and work independently of supervision
- Fast-acting and capable at adapting quickly to change
To submit your information, please click on the name under the department you're interested in. If no email form comes up, your pop-up block may be enabled, in which case you can disable it, or email us directly at email@example.com.