Marketing Associate - Customer Acquisition
Job Title: Marketing Associate, Customer Acquisition
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Sr Director of Marketing - Acquisition and Retention
Locations: AG HQ: San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a Customer Acquisition Associate to join our marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing campaigns on paid social channels, assisting in management of our paid search agency and testing/scaling new customer channels. You will oversee day-to-day optimization of existing campaigns as well as executing new evergreen and seasonal campaigns from the ground up. In this position you will be highly accountable in meeting acquisition, spend and CPA targets. You will be data-driven and comfortable in using ad and data platforms in a hands-on basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Own campaign planning, launch, ongoing optimization and management on Facebook and Instagram while meeting CPA targets
- Analyze performance and translate patterns and trends into actionable changes that will drive channel optimization and accelerate performance
- Work closely with creative and agencies to develop, test, and optimize the channel creative strategy across video, image, and copy based assets.
- Work hand-in-hand with our search agency, guiding them in achieving their targets. This could range from helping with feed optimization, landing page development and setting on-going spend and CPA goals.
- Research and launch new paid channels for American Giant.
- Serve as main point of contact for applicable vendor and agency partners, owning recurring status calls and meetings
- Research and compile industry trends and competitive analysis to help inform marketing strategies
- BS degree
- 2-3 years of experience in performance marketing, with at least 1+ year dedicated to paid social
- Hand-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager managing spend over $100K per month.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Experience with SEM a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, highly-motivated, exceptional work-ethic
ABOUT AMERICAN GIANT
American Giant is an apparel company founded on an audacious idea: that innovation and enterprise belong to all of us. Not just Silicon Valley. We’re investing in technology and engineering to produce the best of American Made classics--and reignite manufacturing towns with new jobs along the way. The apparel industry faces overwhelming competition from abroad. Some cheaper and faster. Some state of the art. If manufacturing is going to survive here, we have to be smarter. Work harder. Create a better product. We’ve assembled a supply chain of people and materials built to do just that.
A few articles for context:
Please provide a resume and a cover letter expressing why you are interested in working for American Giant by emailing us directly at email@example.com.