Made in America, like blue jeans should be
Unsure of your size?
Is this a gift?
Not sure? All good.Returns are free.
You shouldn’t need a guidebook to find the right pair of jeans. Blue jeans should be simple, classic, and easy to shop for. And since they're an American style icon, we think they should be made here, too. That’s what we set out to do with our Dakota Straight. Designed to look great with a classic straight fit and custom-developed Mount Vernon denim. And With 2% stretch, they’re made to wear every day.
- Regular fit, slight ease
- 80% cotton, 18% poly, 2% spandex
- 12.5 oz./sq. yard
- Custom leather patch with American Giant logo
- Red stitching on interior waistband
- Hand-sanded finish
- Zipper fly
- 5 pockets
- Fabric woven in Trion, GA
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
- Machine wash cold with like colors only
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Low iron